Shopping in St-Pierre & Miquelon
When in St-Pierre et Miquelon, you can purchase a number of unique or rare articles that are impossible to find anywhere else in North America.
- Cloudberry jam, blueberry jam and other local berries
- Cloudberry and blueberry alcohols
- Articles made from Codfish Skin
- Scale models of boats by local artisans, paintings and drawings by local artists
- Music CDs produced by local artists
Products imported from France and Europe
- French and European alcohols (Wines, Champagnes, Spirits)
- French cigarettes (Gauloises, Gitanes ...)
- High-end food products
- Regional high-end food products (Basque country, Britanny)
- French and european perfumes
- Clothing articles from France and Europe
Visit St-Pierre and Miquelon's stores for these and many other articles.
Please note that some items (meat products for instance) may be banned or regulated by Canadian Customs.